There are four ways to offer financial support to the Children’s Museum:
1. Donate to a Captial Campaign Mission Fund. to support the planning, design, curriculum development, and construction of tag! Children’s Museum. There are five Mission Funds to choose from:
- The STEAM Fund supports *The Artists Gallery, *Things And Gears Makers Gallery, Engineers Design Studio, Digital Design Studio, Space Sciences Gallery, Wind And Water Gallery, *Weather Sciences Gallery, *The Birdhouse, and our *Vine Tunnels. The tag! campus supports hands-on, playful learning for all ages in Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics.
- The Environmental Stewardship Fund supports the development of our Florida Ecosystems Gallery, *Butterfly Garden, *Aquaponics Gallery, *Sustainable Design Initiatives, *Our Big Back Yard native forest, nature trails, and outdoor field stations. A $250,000 matching grant from The Newman Family in honor of Rich Maguire has been established for this Fund. Every dollar donated will be matched up to $250,000.
- The History and Culture Fund brings to life playful and adventurous explorations of history and the humanities, past and present, with an eye toward the future. Visitors will be immersed in the complex and colorful history of our city, our state, and how the experiences that brought us, and keep us, together connect us around the world. These experiences are included in the *Discovery Center, the St. Augustine Gallery, Flagler Station, *Build A Fort, and *Treestory Gardens. A $250,000 challenge grant donated by Greenwood Properties has been established for this Fund. Every dollar donated will be matched up to $250,000.
- The Health and Wellness Fund provides inspiration for healthy living through nature and the great outdoors, fresh food gardens, and active play. Included in this fund is the Early Learners Gallery, *The Café, The Kitchen Gallery, *Teams And Games activities, *Healthy Gardens, and *Our Big Backyard.
- Citizenship and Compassion is at the heart of all we do. We are committed to providing an environment that fosters cooperation, respect, understanding, and trust. Your gift to the Citizenship and Compassion Fund supports the *The Circle, Birthday Party Rooms, *Musical Swings, and an array of programs uniquely designed to inspire a culture of caring, philanthropy and volunteerism.
*Denotes spaces planned for Phase 1
2. Honor someone special with a gift that will benefit generations to come. A gift to the Children’s Museum is a wonderful way to celebrate special occasions and honor loved ones. The Museum will send the recipient a special card acknowledging your gift.
3. Business sponsorship is a unique way to give to the community, with the added benefits of strengthening your ties to the community and nurturing teamwork and philanthropy among your employees. To explore giving opportunities for your business or group, please contact Kim MacEwan, Executive Director, at (904) 647-1757.
To donate online, please click donate. To mail your gift, please download the capital campaign pledge form and include it with your check or pledge.
4. Gifts of stock or securities offer you significant tax benefits. These gifts are tax deductible for the full fair market value of the stock on the date of the gift. When the Museum sells the stock, there is no capital gains tax due, to the full value of your gift goes to support the Museum. For information about donating gifts of stock or securities, please contact Kim MacEwan at (904) 647-1757.
tag! Children’s Museum of St. Augustine is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. To donate online, please click donate. To mail your gift, please download the capital campaign pledge form and include it with your check or pledge.
The gift of your time and talents is valuable and appreciated. Thanks to the help of an army of enthusiastic volunteers, our events and community outreach programs continue to be more successful each year. If you’d like to help with one of our events, please click volunteer.
More Ways to Give: Amazon
When you shop at AmazonSmile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price to tag! Children's Museum of St. Augustine. Bookmark the linkhttp://smile.amazon.com/ch/83-0484438 and support us every time you shop.